SOLARIAN ENERJİ A.Ş. Ş., depending on our principles of impartiality, confidentiality and independence, we undertake the following items. Partners of our organization are responsible for the impartiality, confidentiality and independence of our organization activities.
In order to determine the content of this responsibility, a letter of undertaking is received from all personnel working.
To fulfill this commitment; we as SOLARIAN ENERJİ A.Ş.;
• We will protect the principles of confidentiality, impartiality and independence against all parties concerned with utmost sensitivity by fulfilling our duty in accordance with the rule of law,
• We will be responsible for the management of all information acquired or created during the performance of inspection activities,
• Except for the information made public by the client or agreed between the inspection body and the client (for example, for the purpose of responding to complaints), all other information will be considered as proprietary information and will be considered confidential,
• We will serve independently of the parties to the issue,
• We will carry out inspection studies in line with the principles of competence, impartiality, independence and accuracy, to meet the needs of customers, legal authorities or organizations,
• Our organization; is not a part of a legal entity that designs, manufactures, supplies, installs, purchases, owns, users or maintains the items it inspects,
• To create our impartiality risk list (LS-04) and this list will include all risks arising from establishment activities, relationships or relations of personnel,
• We will be responsible for the impartiality of the inspection activities and will prevent commercial, financial or other pressures that will jeopardize their impartiality, we will evaluate all the risks in our objectivity risk list (LS-04),
• The inspection body is responsible for the impartiality of inspection activities and will not allow commercial, financial or other pressures that would jeopardize impartiality,
• We will not engage in any activity that would conflict with the independence of the decisions and their accuracy regarding the inspection activities,
• When a risk for impartiality is identified, we will apply the determined sanctions to eliminate such a risk,
• In the event that any issue affecting our impartiality is detected in the inspection activities, inspection activities will be re-performed,
• Its staff; works independently without being affected by internal, external, commercial, financial and other factors, does not engage in relations with any group or institution for profit purposes, avoids any interaction that may adversely affect its decisions,
• All kinds of reports, financial, legal and commercial information, brand, trade secret or other information subject to legal protection or not, and all written and / or verbal commercial, financial and technical information that we will learn within the scope of the Agreement. CUSTOMER and market information is “confidential information”,
• We will not use any part of the confidential information or data within our knowledge for any purpose other than the purposes deemed necessary by the CUSTOMER in relation to the said activities, without prior written consent of the CUSTOMER,
• All data and products arising in relation to the activities subject to the contract will be the property of the CUSTOMER and to take all necessary measures to protect the rights and interests of the CUSTOMER on the aforementioned data and products,
• We will consider the information about the CUSTOMER obtained from sources other than the customer (eg plaintiff, regulators) as confidential,
• To protect confidential information and data with great confidentiality, not to give to any third party in any way whatsoever, without prejudice to the conditions permitted by the Contract, and not to use it directly or indirectly for the purposes of the Contract.